Reference Number: WHI00453JB
Category: American Whisky
Storage: Avoid light, air, and heat
Taste: The nose is quite sweet with gentle notes of vanilla and cut hay, a touch of fresh corn fields and a little cereal sweetness, like the bluegrass fields of Kentucky. The palate is of good body with notes of toasty oak and all the requisite notes of vanilla and crème anglaise, a little spice and pepper with an acetone note. The finish is of toasty oak and resin with a some sweetness.
Description: Jim Beam bourbon undergoes distillation at lower temperatures and is distilled to no more than 62.5%, the White label is aged for four years and has quite a high percentage of rye in the mashbill.
1. A glass of drinks is good for you to relax. Too much drinking is bad for your health.
2. Drunk driving is prohibited.
3. Under Age of 18 is illegal to purchase
4. Le Bon International is not accept of any exchange or refunds after the item has been dispatched.
5. Please storage the item without any light, air or heat.